The Healthy Cooks Prize Give-away Competition
1. The promoter is: Bengar Films Ltd 55286301484 ABN whose registered office is at 802/555 St Kilda Road, Melbourne 3004.
2. The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Bengar Films and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.thehealthycooks.com
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Jan 14 2021 – After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
9. We will ask a question relating to the show that needs to be answered in the entry box.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any change to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
a. A collection of sponsor product from The Healthy Cooks TV Series valued at retail $1000.
b. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by a selection panel from The Healthy Cooks
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Bengar Films and not to any other party.
Bengar Films will judge the competition and decide on the winner each week, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via online
23. Bengar Films decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. Bengar Films also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.