- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- 1 medium sized head of cauliflower
- Generous pinch of Murray River Salt, to taste
- 1 x 25g packet Table of Plenty, Paprika veggie roaster
- 1 shallot
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 cup cashews
- ½ cup Mayvers Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- ½ teaspoon fennel seeds
- ½ teaspoon coriander seeds
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ cup Cockatoo Grove Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra for cooking
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Remove any outer leaves from the cauliflower. Slice 2-3cm off the base so that it lays flat.
- For the stuffing, blend all the ingredients in a food processor into a thick paste, adding a little more olive oil to loosen if required.
- Spoon the stuffing into a piping bag fitted with a 1cm round nozzle (optional). Stuff the cauliflower with the stuffing mixture by fitting the nozzle of the piping bag into the crevices in the cauliflower and piping in the mixture. Place the whole cauliflower, flat side down, into a baking paper lined roasting pan.
- Liberally drizzle olive oil all over the cauliflower, scatter over a pinch of salt and sprinkle over the packet of paprika and all over, ensuring the cauliflower is nicely coated.
- Roast in the oven for 60-75 minutes until tender and cooked through. Test with a skewer and if there is little to no resistance and it goes through easily, it’s done.
Tip: Fit the piping bag into and over a glass or jar, this way you don’t need to hold the bag while you are trying to fill it and scoop the mixture out of the food processor bowl at the same time.
Tip: Any left-over stuffing can be frozen for up to 3 months. Alternatively, keep it in a jar in the fridge for up to 1 week.