Blueberry and Almond Fudge Popsicles
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Serves / Makes: approximately 1L of Liquid Mixture
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- 2 black bananas
- 500ml Vitasoy unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- ½ cup Mayvers almond spread OR extra smooth peanut butter spread
- 2 dates, pips removed, optional
- 125g punnet Driscolls Blueberries
- Place bananas, almond milk, cacao powder, almond spread and date, if using, in a food processor or blender and blend until mixture is very smooth.
- Divide blueberries between 6 x 150ml capacity popsicle moulds. Pour in milk mixture, filling to 5mm below the edge. Push the stick or wooden popsicle sticks into the moulds, leaving at least 5-6cm sticking out and freeze for a minimum of 4 hours or preferably overnight.
- To serve, remove for the freezer, leave to sit for a minute to slightly defrost or dip each mould into warm water for a few seconds, then pull popsicle from the mould and enjoy!
Made this recipe? Take a photo and tag #thehealthycooks @thehealthycookstv on Instagram!